Friday, February 5, 2010

Sleep

Sleep.... It has deluded me for a while....
I can't sleep properly at night. I am constantly dreaming about getting pregnant, about implantation.... Even dreamt that my best fren was pregnant (and she isnt even trying for a baby!!)
So what does this mean for me? Am I thinking too much?

It's all well and good when we say "Oh well, we're trying... When it happens, it happens..." and then get on wt our lives.... But when we get so in touch wt our body and our cycle, when we know (and predict) what's gonna happen next, when we gonna ovulate, when to have sex etc, that's just too much thinking & knowledge, right? How not to get stressed out?

I'm into my 2nd month of Clomid now and am wondering if it will help me. What is my problem anyway? Well firstly my periods were never very regular so it was hard to know when I'm ovulating and therefore when to do it to make a baby. So Clomid is supposed to help. Along wt the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. But then we worked at it accurately last month, so why did it not work?

I have friends who tried and within a month or 2, they got pregnant. So how was it possible for them and not me? Is it stress? Are we too stressed at work and in our lives that even a baby doesnt wanna come for us now?

I really hope it works out for me this month, or latest next month. I want to be pregnant by my next wedding anniversary which is in May. And I want to deliver my baby this year, when I am still 32. Age is catching up.

I AM STRESSED!!!!

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment