Thursday, February 11, 2010

DH part 2

DH:

I was still upset.
U knew something was wrong…
I couldn’t take it anymore last nite. I told u that I wanted to do an IUI next month, as it’s too much effort to try naturally.
U laughed and asked if it’s because of the lingerie.
So I told u how I felt about it.
And u got angry, u started lecturing me.
U said, “I told u what type I like – I like tight fitting lingerie that shows your body. Instead u bought what YOU like!!!”
And I told u that what u like was not available.
And u said “So what? So u buy what YOU like?”
This did not go how I wanted it to go.
This morning I tried to tell u that I am depressed since taking Clomid, and u started it again: “Am I supposed to KNOW that u r depressed? Am I supposed to just guess it?”
Sigh. So much for being open and honest.


I wonder why God made it so hard to conceive. Why does it have to have a sexual act for it to happen? Cos when u don’t have the mood, u don’t want to do it…. And then there can be no baby if u don’t do it.


I gotta snap out of this mood, fast!

2 comments:

  1. am sorry to hear that.. i know it's very stressful when ttc. i been through the same and almost going to give up hope... take it easy ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks!! Ya it's very stressful... It can put a strain on a couple... Hope u dont give up!! People say it'll just happen when we least expect it to, so I hope it's the same for u and me...

    ReplyDelete