Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Month, New Hope

This is officially Month 2 of trying (with the aid of KL Fertility). I have spent RM1370 in total so far at KL Fertility and no baby yet.

I went to see Dr Prashant again this morning. He was very nice. He said no one can tell for sure why a person does not get pregnant. He said the good part is, we have established that Clomid works on me. And therefore, I can continue with Clomid. He said we need to make some decisions, if we want to keep trying before opting for other methods. Hubby & I have already decided, we will try at least another 1 - 2 months first. So Dr Prashant said that he will give me 2 months supply of Clomid. I can get the Clearblue Fertility Predictor from Guardian. And that if I don't see any surge, then I can come in for a scan. Other than that, I don't need to come in again as he has checked that Clomid gave me 2 follicles and that the uterine lining was ok.

Guess we will try for 2 months more. Will need to get the Fertility Predictor and Preseed Lub. Whatever that works now!!

When I was young, very young, I used to think that God KNEW when you got married and he will GIFT you with kids. Thought that the higher powers up there just decided how many you should have, and when. You just became pregnant. Maybe I was influenced by Mother Mary!

Anyway how I wish it was like that now. That it would just happen, instead of all the effort....

Still, I gotta be hopeful and gotta be less stressed. Gotta make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment