Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where does this leave us?

So, where does this leave us?

We went to see Dr Prashant again on last Friday, since I did not see the surge on Wed or Thurs. He decided to test it one more time before scanning me. Lo and behold - there were 2 lines!! I didn't quite see it as he only showed it to me as both the lines were appearing, but my hubby said he saw both the lines. I wish I saw it - would've been my first "2 blue lines"...

Anyway, Dr Prashant scanned me this time and said the endometrium lining is good now. Just at the minimum of what is ok but ready for implantation. And since we had the surge, he said I would ovulate the next day.

We decided to try naturally for this month first instead of IUI. Am not mentally prepared yet for IUI. So Dr Prashant asked us to do it "today and tomorrow", quote unquote him.

So, we had a busy weekend!! I read on some websites that they advise you to do it on the day of the surge plus the next 2 days, and another day for "insurance".... It was tiring! Cos I think we knew we were working on something and not just having fun. Big mistake!!

I also read that they advise they lady to lie down for at least half hour after that, well I decided not to stand up at all and just remain lying down until I fell asleep for the nite! Well, anything that works...

Am keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Am afraid to get my hopes up too high... But dont think I have the energy to repeat all the ultrasounds and tests again another month.

Will update again early Feb. Will know by then whether I needed ClearBlue Home Pregnancy Test, or Laurier pads for my monthly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment